Hurtigruten’s northern lights promise
If you are dreaming about seeing the northern lights in your life, you must check out Hurtigruten’s new northern lights promise. Prices start from just £995. The offer is valid until 31 March 2016.
One of the best places to enjoy the northern lights is no doubt from the deck of a Hurtigruten ship. This winter, Hurtigruten offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the evasive aurora borealis.
Hurtigruten is confident that their voyages offer the ultimate chance to see the northern lights. So confident that they dare to promise that there will be an occurrence of the lights during their 12-day Classic Voyage – and if they are wrong, you will get a new journey at no extra cost.
In addition to seeing the northern lights, a Hurtigruten cruise is a unique experience in itself. Experience the jaw dropping Norwegian coastal landscape with fjords and mountains, great traditional food and a number of optional excursions like a visit to the North Cape, a Viking feast and a husky dog safari.
Prices start at only £995.
Terms and conditions:
- Applies to a northern lights occurrence and not a sighting (any occurrence recorded and announced on board, Bridge decision is final)
- If the lights do not occur on your Round Trip Voyage, you will receive a free Classic Voyage North (7 days) or South (6 days) for the following winter (October 2016 – March 2017)
- Valid on all Classic Round Voyages (12 days) from October 2015 to March 2016, including charters
- You must book your free offer voyage within 28 days of returning from first voyage
- Free offer voyage must be between 1 October 2015 – 31 March 2016 on selected departures
- Flights are not included
- Accommodation in inside twin, unspecified basis (upgrades are available as an additional cost)
- New passengers only
Hurtigruten Voyage & Flight package
Head to Norway for a Hurtigruten Classic Winter Voyage with the flight included for free. Explore the Arctic, search for the northern lights and join an excursion on a husky dog sled or in a snowmobile. If you prefer to take in the frozen landscape on board, you can do so from the warm comfort of the Jacuzzi on deck of select ships.
Arctic explorer with flights
Bodø is home to numerous churches, one of which dates back to the 11th century, and a cathedral built in 1956. You can also visit the Air Force Museum.
Save £200 per person and get a drinks package included for all departures in January and February 2016 with flights from London Gatwick or Manchester airport. Read more and book here
Hurtigurten’s excursions package offer
Arctic highlights with flights
The Arctic Highlight offer is a fantastic opportunity to cruise along the rocky, snow-capped coast of Northern Norway.
The offer is valid between 1 November 2015 and 31 March 2016 on departures from Birmingham, Bristol, Bournemouth, East Midlands, London Gatwick, Manchester and Newcastle. Save £200 per person and get a drinks package included when travelling between October 2015 and March 2016. Book now
Phone: +44 020 3582 4309