Experience the whole of Norway in one ticket
Buy Widerøe’s Explore Norway ticket for unlimited* travel in Norway during two weeks in the period from 18 June to 27 August 2015. Discover more for less with prices from £270.
The Explore Norway Ticket
Widerøe, the largest regional airline in Norway, operates an extensive network of domestic flights to the most spectacular sights the country has to offer. *Enjoy unlimited travel in Norway for two consecutive weeks in the period 18 June - 27 August 2015. Widerøe have divided the country into three zones, and you can choose between travelling in one zone for £270, two zones for £325 or the whole of Norway for £383.
- Widerøe flies to over 40 destinations in Norway, many of which give access to natural wonders in smaller towns, beyond the obvious tourist attractions
- Travel without having to worry about long distances, road tolls and ferry queues
- Use the freedom the Explore Norway Ticket provides and go wherever your fancy takes you
There are three zones available – choose one zone for only £270, two zones for for £325 or the whole of Norway for £383. The route map below shows which regions each zone covers.
Starting points in the UK
The following Widerøe operated flights to and from Norway are included for travellers from the UK:
- Aberdeen - Stavanger/Bergen (daily)
- Newcastle - Stavanger (Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday